Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Part III

I hate you heat! I hate how you make me perspire because you think it'll cool me down, instead I feel gross and sticky, even paranoid that I might be stinky. I hate how you make me feel like a sloth, just a sluggish sloth with nothing else on my mind when damn well I know I've got a list of things to do. I hate you heat! I hate how I can't eat anything because I feel that every food that touches my tongue will instantly make it dry. And don't get me started with the sugary drinks you make people crave! I can't enjoy that either because my mom doesn't buy any of that. Oh, heat... how I loathe you! I warn you though, the minute I see myself a shade darker I will coop myself up in the house until you are gone, and fall has come to greet me with his presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment