Friday, July 17, 2009

SF RT Part II

We're in China Town, a walking distance from the Marriott, where we're staying. Actually, a lot of the places we want to go to is walking distance, so it's very convenient.

Our co woker told us to check out House of Nanking, so that's where we are, about to order our first lunch in downtown San Francisco. It's very crowded, a little small, but quite popular from the look of the line we saw when we got here. I ordered hot tea assuming I'd get the usual pot and small cups, instead I'm served a huge beer mug like cup with a ball of flower at the bottom. I'm waiting for it to cool before I start sipping.

Erika just got done ordering our food. I have yet to see and taste this famous restaurant's food. I'll let you know how it goes.


Mobile Blogging from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment